Complete your first month of running and change your life.
I am convinced that running can significantly help you improve your quality of life. No need to explain to yourself that successfully integrating running into your life will be a source of great pride for you.
The PPPP technique
To start a new activity or integrate a new habit, it is generally preferable to use the 4P technique:
Smallest Possible Steps
This means that in order to be successful you have to take one small step, succeed, and then take another. There's no point in taking big strides quickly if you can't keep up with that pace.
This means that you have to start with realistic goals, over which you have control. As you start to run, it is essential that you achieve success quickly with small goals.
I challenge you :
Run at least 4 times a week for 1 month.
This goal is probably achievable for you, measurable and fixed over time. In addition, I have provided you with an ebook that contains your training plan and some tips related to running so that you can start running in the right way. safe and durable.
Why should you download this ebook?
- It's free.
- You can start running with confidence.
- You will get a structured training program
- You will be very proud) from you.
- The program will help you complete your First Small Step
Get the ebook now:
1. Enter your first and last name and email address in the form below.
2. You will then receive a confirmation and you will find the link to download the document. As a bonus, you will receive articles published on Running.ca by email every week.